Preparing your own tax return is not only a hassle. It’s also a bad idea, because current tax laws are complex and confusing. Leave it up to the professionals on our team to take care of the details properly. We’ll assist you in the process of filing your tax return, and take note of each detail. We’ll check that you don’t overlook any deductions or credits, and we’ll make sure the information is accurate.
You can count on us to check and recheck your tax return for accuracy. We file electronically for a faster refund. If your books aren’t in the best shape, we can clean them up and suggest an implement an easy system for the coming year. We can also give advice on potential audit risks and adjusting your payroll withholding. To help you get the most out of your return, we’ll help you take advantage of commonly overlooked deductions.
We also offer a variety of other tax-related services at our firm. Tax planning is even more important than filing a tax return, because it’s the most crucial factor in reducing your overall tax liability. We want to help maximize your after-tax income, so we look for strategies that go beyond mere tax compliance. Tax laws are always evolving, and we stay up-to-date on them to better serve you. We can help you develop effective solutions to grow and preserve assets, defer income and reduce taxes on income, estate, gifts, investments, and more.
Thanks to our careful planning and legitimate tax solutions, we’ve been successfully saving our clients money for years. Here are some of our proven strategies:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
If you’re in trouble with the IRS right now, the Atlas Group can offer expert assistance. That’s a problem that won’t go away on its own, and our team of professionals can work toward resolution. Don’t wait for penalties and interest to get to a point where you can’t recover – call us today. We’re confident that we can help you find an amicable solution, no matter how severe your problems with the IRS. In the past, we’ve successfully resolved the following issues:
- IRS audit notifications
- Years of unfiled tax returns
- Back Taxes owed
- Payroll Tax problems
- IRS placed tax liens on your home
- IRS threatening to seize and empty your bank account
- IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts
- IRS threatening to seize your personal property
- Settle for pennies on the dollar
- Get more time to pay
- Get out from under your tax burden completely
- Get out of a tax debt caused by a spouse’s misdeeds
- See what the IRS has on you